Existing Member?

The Road Less Traveled By Serving to systematically document my travels on my journey to self-disovery. In reality, thoughts, musing, and experiences as I attempt to travel to as many worldly destinations as possible.

Day 57: Flight Dilemma

KENYA | Wednesday, 24 April 2013 | Views [263]

Before I discovered that schools in Kenya are off for all of April due to the rainy season, I was planning on staying for another month and moving out to Maasailand. Doing me a great service, my parents changed my flight details before I confirmed that I was, indeed, staying. Needless to say, the last couple days have been very stressful in terms of figuring out what I am going to do and worrying about how and when I will be getting home. However, today Kelsey and I went to Bomas and got it all worked out. She is a miracle worker on the phone: not only did she get my flight changed back, but she also got them to waive the fee! I was in awe. I have had the most incredible time here, but if I am not teaching, I would rather get home and make some money for my next adventure!

About cfleisch10


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Kenya

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.