Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Leaf explosion

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 13 May 2011 | Views [99]

Summer has finally arrived...well, ok, its on its way.  When I arrived at my bus stop after two weeks away, I barely recognised the area.  I took a double take to make sure I got off at the correct stop as the trees have since exploded with leaves!  Its hard to believe that its been a month since I flew home to attend my grandmother's funeral.  It was truly a blessing to be able to be at her funeral and to process the loss with my family.  The added bonus of going home, albeit at the very end of summer, was a sense of the washing away of so much struggle and difficulty which have been my companions since my arrival in the UK.  I realised the moment I arrived, just how intense my life has been.  The opportunity to gain fresh perspective was much enjoyed.   I'm glad to say that my new flatmate is a delight.  She is from Cape Town which is a true answer to prayer.  My home has now become a place of rest and the constant battleground is a distant memory.  Much is stirring since I've returned.  I pray for people at every opportunity which seems to be having a good impact.  One girl I prayed for at a BBQ felt so transformed that she couldn't stop talking in her pastorate about how free she felt.  It so impacted my work colleague who happens to be in her pastorate, that she wanted to know what I did to her.  I just prayed for her, was my response.  The Holy Spirit is on the move!

 
 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.