Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Laughter is good medicine

USA | Monday, 8 February 2010 | Views [159]

And I mean that in the truest sense of the word!!  I had an amazing time in the healing rooms yesterday.  The idea is to bring the atmosphere of heaven to earth, invite the sick people into that atmosphere and see His kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  In his presence is fullness of joy.  What does 'fullness' look like to you? Well, I had a taste of that yesterday.  Every time I prayed for someone, I ended up laughing.  And I mean floor rolling, knee slapping, belly laughter.  Pretty soon the rest of my team including the person being prayed for were in heaps of laughter.  Once we'd recovered a bit, the condition we were praying for was healed, pretty much every time!  At one point, I was lying on the carpet laughing so hard, that the team praying near me took my hand and put it on a man foot.  He said it felt like he was walking on bubble wrap.  After about 20 seconds, his feet were feeling normal again.  Apart from that, I saw a skin condition, a lump in a woman's breast, a popping shoulder and someone who had difficulty breathing all healed through joy in His presence.  Thank you Jesus!

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.