Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Autumn Feast

USA | Saturday, 25 October 2008 | Views [168]

John and Carol Arnott (www.tacf.org) are speaking at a Bethel conference this weekend.  Unfortunately us students can't go - probably because if we went, there'd be no more room for anyone else.  But...they spoke to us on thursday during school and yesterday afternoon.  As John was speaking, I could feel the weightiness of the presence of God.  I haven't experienced that for quite a while. As much as I tried to listen to what he was saying, I kept finding my heart being drawn into the presence of God and beholding Jesus.  I haven't seen John and Carol since I spent five months in toronto in 1999.  It was amazingly wonderful to taste the sweetness of the presence of God that they carry and to remember the season I spent there which has had the biggest impact on my life to date.

On another note, my housemates and I went for a little hike in the Whiskey lake mountains. It was great fun except that we never did find the waterfall after hours of walking.  I've added a few photos for your enjoyment :-)

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.