Existing Member?

Thailand is rocking my socks off!

sorry for the inconvenience

THAILAND | Wednesday, 23 January 2008 | Views [414] | Comments [2]

Hello everyone!  I'm sorry about not emailing everyone.  I was having problems with sending out mass emails, and it is just to hard to email everyone individualy.  This journal is very handy because I can also show you pictures. 

Everything is going well.  The DTS program started last friday, January 18.  We started out by going camping for three days, two nights.  It was soooo much fun.  It gave everyone a chance to get to know eachother and to see the beauty of nature.  There are 17 students from 7 different countries.  It is interesting learning each of the cultures and trying to respect the differences.  One of the students is very loud and I just realized today that that is how they act in India. On the camp out we did a lot of team building activities that were fun and challenging.  Instead of roasting marshmallows they roast stickyrice in bamboo, it is so amazing!  I'm really enjoying the lectures, so much nicer than high school.  I'm learning things I'm actually interested in, such a difference.  I am already starting to notice God working in me in the small every day things, He has started opeining my eyes.

I appreciate all of the prayers!

God Bless,

Cassandra Schell   

Tags: Culture

Comments

1

We are glad you are having a great experience. We thought Thialand was a great country to visit, and interesting people. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. God bless you and your group.

  Brown Jan 29, 2008 1:43 AM

2

Thanks for keeping us informed. You are in our prayers. We'll look forward to hearing from you again.

  Moore Feb 5, 2008 4:04 AM

About catchfire07


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.