Existing Member?

FairyTale

Local Legend - ArtFactory

SPAIN | Wednesday, 25 September 2013 | Views [425] | Scholarship Entry

The economic crisis has hit Europe powerfully. Barcelona is a special case, not because they weren't hit by the crisis but for the solutions they found. Here they found a way of dealing with these problems that I didn't see in my country. The example I'm showing of the Art Factory is interesting because it brings into discussion restoration of existing buildings as a way of recycling architecture. Then it talks about creating places where artists and people interested in art and culture can come together to create.
My filmmaking experience is short. I was educated as an architect but as I'm more interested in filmmaking I'm trying to educate myself in this direction. I've worked on a short movie before as a set designer and I loved the energy that the making of a film creates.
I'm interested in the scholaship for a couple of reasons. I've never been in New Orleans and I'm really interested to visit the city. I'm interested in getting all the lessons about filmmaking that I can. The opportunity to make a short about New Orleans would be a great asset to my work for the future.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About catalinaeugeniamatei


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.