Existing Member?

safari

Our Adventure Ends

KENYA | Thursday, 1 August 2013 | Views [267]

Jambo!

This will be the last update as our adventure has almost come to an end...still 5 hours by the pool and a lovely lunch to look forward to!!

Hope you are all well - of course we are sad to leave, but are ready to do so as we have missed being in touch with you and are really looking forward to seeing/skyping/speaking to you soon.  We have so many stories and wonderful photos to bore you all with!! Get ready!!

This hotel is so lovely. Monkeys jumping all around the balcony and one jumped down and nicked my banana at breakfast!! Just been lazing around by the pool looking out at the beautiful sea view. Suitcases are in the luggage room, so off to laze around again until we leave the hotel at 3pm (1pm your time). By the time we get to Sally's tomorrow, we will have travelled and hung around aiports for about 24 hours, so we will probably be stinky and grumpy - watch out!

Won't say too much now as we will save it til we see you. Thank you for checking in with us and see you soon!

Loads of love

Claire and Mandy xxx

 

About candycidds


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Kenya

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.