Existing Member?

safari

London Laughs

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 21 July 2013 | Views [173]

Hello all!

Sitting in the hotel room as we have done a 'Charly' and asked for a room extension! "If you don't ask, you don't get!" Have packed, shuffled, 're-shuffled and finally packed so just chilling before the adventure begins!!

Had such a fantastic time in London with the Graduates: Charly and Dan, Big Sis and Middle Sis. Our personal tour guides took us everywhere we wanted to go and have truly tested out the camera! Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Soho, London eye, Big Ben, Camden Town, Buckingham Palace.....but even with the Middletons in town - still no Royal baby! With all our Zipping about on trains and tubes, we now totally blend with the locals!!

Wonderful sights, fabulous company and lots of laughs - you don't have to share your glasses today, Nettie!  It has been an adventure already and a really special start to our BIG one.  Right, think I have waffled  on enough now so will say "Ta-ra" and will be in touch soon. Take care and thinking of all of you you loads.

Much love - candycidds (Connors and midds = cidds!!)

Over and out!!

 

About candycidds


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.