Existing Member?

Around the World in ___ Years

Bem-vindo ao Brasil!

BRAZIL | Wednesday, 20 February 2013 | Views [380]

Hello everyone,

 

I started this blog last night and luckily didn't get too far before the power shut off in the entire area. Apparently this happens a lot so now I know to save things as I go. Believe it or not (because I can not) I am in Brazil! It is 11:31pm, 79 degrees and I am sharing a room with 5 other girls. My travels to get here were a bit crazy but looking back now it could have been a lot worse. When I arrived on Saturday I was in a bit of a panic and kind of questioning why I was here but after some food and sleep I was much better the next day. Most of my roommates are from Europe so I am the one with an accent but it makes it fun to talk and see our differences. They are all very nice and have been very helpful. We have learned to stick close together because you don't really want to go anywhere alone here. To be honest I don't think I could go anywhere alone anyway because I am quite turned around. I think the scariest moment so far was when I realized if I lost my group for some reason in the first couple days, I would not have known where to go who to call or even speak to someone to get directions. It was very overwhelming but it has gotten a little better. I can tell you one thing... Mac and chz, daily snacking, and being cold is greatly missed! I feel weird even typing on my computer because of the lack of items and daily ruins that I do not have anymore. My project starts tomorrow so I will let you know how its goes. I should not have started this so late because I am very tired and will write more another day. Ask any questions you want and I will respond when I can! Miss you all. Tchao! 

 

About brismalls


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.