Existing Member?

Sun is Shining...

Welcome to Thailand!

USA | Tuesday, 6 February 2007 | Views [653] | Comments [4]

This is our second day in Tunsai and it's hot, humid, and beautiful!  The journey here was quite long, but it certainly was worth it!  It truly is paradise here...we've been waking up with the sun to climb and beat the crowds.  Camille and I are both rather weak and most of the cliffs with easy climbs get crowded - hopefully we will toughen up quickly and we'll be able to explore a bit more.  The beach is amazing, as are all the little places to eat, sleep, drink, etc.  The computers are slow and we haven't been able to upload any pictures yet, but we're trying.  Camille has taken some great shots and we'll post them as soon as possible. 

Much love from Thailand!

Brian and Camille 

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

We got both your e-mails. The place you are staying at looks great as does the location. All is well here but it is not what one would call hot and humid - more like v.cold and dry,luckily w/o snow. Enjoy. Love Mom and Dad S.

  Mom & Dad S. Feb 7, 2007 2:21 AM

2

So glad to hear things are great. AND HOT. NOT HERE. 17 below this morning in APPLE VAllEY and snow with a 50 car pileup on 35W in Lakeville. I'm sure you will get along stronger and will be zipping up those mountains in no time. Later Love ya mom

  Dave & Pat Feb 7, 2007 1:44 PM

3

Glad to hear your doing well. We hope u r having fun!!! Wats up??? Love,Michaela,Pam and Susie

  Pam,Sue and Michaela Feb 8, 2007 7:20 AM

4

Sawadicah/Sawadicup!!!! Glad to hear you made it to your little piece of paradise, we are sooooooooo cold here...keep an out, you never know, you may spot a Guatemalan and ex-Minnesotan (badly representing) on a beach near you! Mmmmmm, sticky rice anyone????

  Dorit & Brax Feb 11, 2007 10:29 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.