Existing Member?

New Terrain

Molde

NORWAY | Sunday, 11 October 2015 | Views [351]

October 10, 2015 can’t remember what week I’m on….

 

Well this week started off with a bit of a surprise, we got to go on a roadtrip to the town of Molde where we stayed for the next 3 nights. In Molde there were the Circuit Riders, a group of YWAMer’s who are travelling around, helping young people grow in faith and learned to spread the word of God. The entire weeks was a little bit insane, having only 12 hours of sleep over the 5 days and having 9 hours of lectures each day it was busy to say the least. Even though it was busy we had a blast and made so many incredible memories!

 

The second night in Molde, we were lucky to have the Northern Lights come out in an incredible display of colour and speed. It was as if the sky was on fire with green and red flames. Dancing and curling around with the stars for everyone to see. Many of the people from my school had never seen the lights before so it was just awesome to be there to experience their first encounter. The smiles that gleamed off their faces and just the look of awe was just so cool to experience!

 

While I was in Molde I met a group of people from YWAM Cambridge who were just the coolest! A bunch of us bonded quickly and started on just like we were old buddies. I’m really hoping that I’ll be able to make to London at some point and meet up with them for a weekend.

 

To backtrack, the reason I barely slept at all while I was in Molde is because there was a lack of fire alarms in the building we were staying in…. so, we had to have people on Fireguard overnight. Myself and a few others volunteered for this crazy job and enjoyed every bit of it! The last morning of fireguard I laughed till I cried over and over again. Being so overtired that almost anything could be hysterical for us.

I am so glad we got to enjoy the view of a new city and meet incredible people, as well as learn a ton about Jesus and ways on how we can spread the Word with others. All in all it was just the perfect week and even though I felt like I could pass out from exhaustion at the end of it, I would 100% do it over again any time!

About brandonborn


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Norway

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.