Existing Member?

Parrish Family Holiday

Day 8 - Meant to be in Lapland......

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 24 December 2010 | Views [414] | Comments [1]

Hi gorgeous family

Well it is 5pm 23rd Dec in London Gatwick Airport. We have been here since 7.30am.

Plane has been delayed due to a variety of reasons but either way girls have spent their first whole day in an airport. We have met everyone else on the flight. Most of them british but they are lovely and the girls have made lots of great friends and they just keep giving us meal vouchers!

We are meant to be flying out at 8pm our time on a different airline. I know everything happens for a reason . Girls have been fantastic. Hopefully tomorrow will blog you from lapland. Some of the pictures from Gatwick airport - enjoy.

Evie's comment for the day -  THIS IS SO BORING!

Mollys comment for the day - Evie had to take off shoes at security check and we are stuck here.

Rogie's comment for the day - I feel like I am in wellington

Bels comment for the day - I am very proud of my girls and my husband for internet access......

Love you guys.

Talk soon.

Bel. 

Comments

1

Well now it is a real travel adventure - no holiday is complete without a delay. We were snowed in with Nadine, Mike and Jade in Switzerland and it is tough on kids. Sounds like Evie and Molly are being little soldiers.

Dare I say that you are preparing extra layers for getting off the plan in the middle of the night or early morning at the north pole.

Everything does happen for a reason - Thinking of you & hope to see the Gatwick Airport departures page with your flight on it soon. I presume you are in some first class lounge?!

Love & hugs to all of you,
Holly

  Holly Dec 24, 2010 6:09 AM

About bparrish


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.