Existing Member?

Parrish Family Holiday

Day 7 Last Day in London

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 23 December 2010 | Views [491] | Comments [5]

We have done every major possible tourist activity in 6 days so today we were feeling quite tired. Only one not ticked off for the girls was the Science Museum so off we went. What a magical science centre - makes the wollongong one look a little under funded. Girls spent 5 hours there. Aunty Dave will be happy that Evie enjoyed the DNA section! Girls meet Astranaout Jean Cernen, Apollo 17 in the space section. He gave all the kids a lesson on how to poo in space. Very funny.....

We walked home past the "Accessories" store that Skye and Ash so love. Of course Molly wanted to buy every diamond sparkle thing imaginable - thanks for this Skye!

So we are all packed up and ready to go the airport, hoping and praying our airline is going to fly us to Lapland. We are meant to get internet access so our next story will be from Hetta, Enontokio. If we don't (which is quite possible) we love you guys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas day together. Enjoy the sun.

Evie gave one of her classic comments today - "Daddy, isn't church meant to be free and for everyone", "Yes Evelyn" Roger replied. "So why yesterday did it cost us $100 to visit the cathedral? How do the poor people get in?". To which Roger replied "Good point".

Love you and miss you.

Bel, Rog, Evie and Molly.

Comments

1

We love the ice skating story and of course Aunty Jax loves Harrods. Hope you got a chance to go to the pet shop there. Bloody amazing.. I remember wanted to purchase a $10k Macaw amongst other animals when last there (SK of course wanted to purchase a $50k Rolex watch - I think mine was the better investment).

Can't wait to hear all about Lapland and Santa. Have a wonderful awesome, beautiful, fun filled Christmas.

Love from all of us at 15a (Sunny... well sometimes anyway) Smith Street.

  Jax & Hugo Dec 23, 2010 8:39 AM

2

lights look pretty. hope you have nice time at air port.

  hugo Dec 23, 2010 9:31 AM

3

lights look pretty. hope you have nice time at air port.

  hugo Dec 23, 2010 9:32 AM

4

lights look pretty. hope you have nice time at air port.

  hugo Dec 23, 2010 9:32 AM

5

Molly my darling I knew you would love Accessorize!! Don't worry about Mummy and Daddy, you and my Ev shop up big for Skykee xx

  Skye Rae Dec 24, 2010 8:03 AM

About bparrish


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.