Existing Member?

Realistic adventure of my life

Egyptian Revolution

EGYPT | Wednesday, 4 June 2014 | Views [317]

My story today is a great memories in my mind. It was a travel into my country, not for a trip but for a future. I was one of youth who demonstrated in the streets. I had seen bombs, shooters and buckshot. I run through streets with fear, excitement and being right opinion. I know that the world had read and seen many of similar stories about the Egyptian revolution 25th Jan. 2012, but I am a young girl in a small town and write my own story. I swear that we were totally right, the police killed my friends, the shooters surrounded us in the square. The muslim brotherhood joined us after "Angry Friday" 29th Jan. while they were absolutely sure that the revolution will success. I will never forget how we were afraid and sad although our proud of ourselves. We talked for the first time and said NO for injustice. Thats why we were killed, and punished with the muslim brotherhood Rule, and we are punished again with the army Rule. However, I am still proud of this white revolution. I will never forget it all my life.

About bookoftravel


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Egypt

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.