Existing Member?

Euro Adventures

The First Month

IRELAND | Tuesday, 6 March 2007 | Views [852] | Comments [1]

I've been trying to email people about what we've done and where we have been but its a bit difficult to keep up with who I have told what. So this might help - we will probably not be doing any interesting travel for a while anyway. We started on a Paddywagon 6 day tour of Ireland which was brilliant. We saw many historic sites, took loads of photos that you will see soon. We enjoyed Belfast and Derry in Northern Ireland and listened to some of the history of those areas and the difficulties in those regions. I understand a little bit more now. We saw Dunluce Castle, the site of the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, the Giant's Causeway, the Cliffs of Moher, stayed in a small Irish town called Annaschul, saw some of southern Ireland - Slea Head Drive the Blasket islands, satyed in Dingle and of course went to the Guinness factory in Dublin. More about Scotland soon!

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

Just a note to say "hello", hope you and Justin are enjoying yourselves in the U K. Mal and I have just been to visit your Mum and Dad. it is their 30th wedding anniversary to-day. I am going out to lunch with them on Sunday.
John and Jess were both home to-day and Jess seems to be looking forward to her trip. Maybe when your Mum finishes work in June they will come over to visit you.
Your Dad is enjoying his driving lessons, so hope he is able to go for his licence soon.
Mal and Sam took me to Geelong yesterday to visit Brian, as he had to have his little dog put down a couple of days ago, he is missing her terribly.Not much more news at the moment. Lovr from us all. Nana.

Dear Clare. Just a quick note from the Gauci household as well. We all hope you both are having a great time, hope you enjoyed your trip to Ireland. Hear you now have a teaching job Clare, so hope that is going well for you.Everyone here is well and thinking of you both. Take care and look forward to reading your "journal".
All our love to you both Mal.xoxo

  Marilyn Gauci Mar 23, 2007 12:21 PM

About bombers


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.