Existing Member?

Twenty-one days on the road most travelled If that's way it is...then that's the way it is.

Port Macquarie

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 15 November 2007 | Views [900]

Port M. lookout

Port M. lookout

Taree to Port Macquarie.


I spent almost the whole morning with driving across the Manning area. Gerd, the vet, told me about a place called Possum Brush, which I unfortunately wasn’t able to locate. Did not matter, it was so much fun just driving up and down the hills of that beautiful landscape, Bloc Party on my iPod and the sun in my back. Loved it so much.


I decided to park my car in front of the YHA Port Macquarie. I had a quick run along the beaches of the region and felt fabulous. Just me, running along the costal line in the evening sun. Hard to describe…I’m sure you know that feeling quite well. Anyway. Had the shower I was definitely in need of at the hostel and decided to stay there for the night. I was allowed to use all the facilities of the hostel for 10 bucks and slept in the van. Not extraordinary adventurous…but be patient, it’s my 2nd day. I’m working on that;)

Tags: ambassador van, on the road

 

About bert166

Sydney Travel Expo

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.