Existing Member?

European Adventure 2016 2 sisters backpacking 11 countries in 1 month!

In the beginning

CANADA | Sunday, 17 July 2016 | Views [556]

To start my travel blog I thought my first post should come from home. I live in St. Catharines Ontario Canada. For those who are born and raised here I think we all tend to take for granted just how great this place is. Myself being at the top of that list. I always hated it here and always imagined moving away the second I had the chance. Jokes on me though I am still living here, and maybe that's because it's actually a great place to live. It's not a huge city but not a small town, we have the best of both worlds here. Country roads and forests just a short drive or walk away. Malls and movie theatres and even a drive in which is my favourite part of this area. Just a 20 minute drive away we have a wonder of the world that millions come to see every year on their travels Niagara Falls, which we think is no big deal but actually is quite beautiful and miraculous. All the big concerts come to Toronto and even closer Buffalo NY which we easily can access by any of the 3 borders that are open 24/7. Of course I'm probably missing a bunch of great things about this area but that's okay you either are from here and know what I'm talking about or maybe you are someone who will make it a stop on your next world adventure. My next world adventure is happening in only 9 short days!! My sister and I will be backpacking 11 different countries in a month!! I know that sounds crazy to some but I say the crazier the better!! I am so excited for this experience and can't wait to share my stories and adventures with all of you! So strap in and get ready for a bumpy ride!!

Tags: bcpckngbrtns, bcpckngbrtns2016, europe 2016, european adventure

About bcpckngbrtns


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.