Existing Member?

Away From Home Please Leave A Message A Journal, a page, a story, an update of my long summer vacation(s).

What you get for 78 dollars US

THAILAND | Thursday, 3 July 2008 | Views [623]

I can guess what you are thinking. I am in LOS, so you might be leaning towards the seedier side of this country. I say rise your head out of the qutter. I went to the dentist. I found a US trained doctor (not USC). My visit first consisted of him taking digital pictures of my teeth. Instantly they appeared on the screen. You know that tray that is usually infront of you with all those icky dentisit tools, that is where the computer screen sits. He then took me on a tour of my teeth. Telling me which one's could be naughty or nice. I saw all the plague. I told him lets those puppies clean.

The doctor is good, because he went for the up sell. I bought the x-rays and the selling point was how quick it would be and he would wait. I must say a US doctor would of scheduled you for next week. The x-rays were also digital. They did a full skull xray. The experience was like a roller coaster ride. I stood up and grabed the bar in front of me. A head rest was used to keep my head from moving. In front of me was a straw like device that I had to bite. This all took less then 10 minutes.

The xrays said no cavities and the doctor said I have good teeth all around. The cleaning was just as smooth and nothing really to talk about. The totla time was little over an hour. I tell you now it has been about 6 years from my last dentist visit. I believe the the dentisit in the US said I had cavities, so what has changed? Am I a miracle? Or was my old dentist a theif?

Baker

About baker

Angkor Wat

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.