Existing Member?

Hyderabad : In Search Of New Experiences

Your Backyard - Hyderabad : In Search Of New Experiences

INDIA | Wednesday, 23 October 2013 | Views [1436] | Comments [3] | Scholarship Entry

We are Divya and Justine, two media students and ardent travelers in search of a big break. Our idea of travelling is experiencing the culture, the lifestyle of people and their food wherever we may be. We believe in enjoying everything we do and making the most out of every moment. We tried to portray a small part of the culture of the beautiful city Hyderabad through this film.

Divya, the presenter is impulsive, passionate about film making and is constantly searching for new experiences. She loves to experiment and try out new things. Through this scholarship she wishes to learn about all the nuances of filming a travel documentary.

Justine, the camera guy is a fun loving person who is always ready for action and excitement. Capturing moments is his passion, and through this scholarship he hopes to learn and improve his skills behind the camera.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

Comments

1

Nice effort ,you ppl have really got talent and skill.Keep working hard.
wish you all the best :)

  Jenson Oct 24, 2013 3:04 AM

2

Awsum , I'm from Hyderabad and you ppl have done a really good job portraying this city .
It must have been really tough ending this in 3 mins coz Hyderabad has so much more than 3 mins

  Ruth Oct 24, 2013 3:15 AM

3

Good work,describing abt hyderabad in 3 min is not possible.Though u ppl have tried to do.It is simple n good, liked it.

  Naveen Novak Oct 24, 2013 3:43 AM

About backpackers


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.