Existing Member?

180 Days in Asia

India India Indiaaaaa here we come

VIETNAM | Monday, 4 August 2008 | Views [642]

Well Vietnam was an experience...uh to say the least, good and bad. humm Anyway, I studied many art forms new to me at many studios and even made some masks from the materials used. It was very fun learning from the masters. PS, If anyone sees Charlie of Skinny Legs...tell him I have found him 14 willing and available wives..they are in the post, hehe..

Now it is time to head to India. I am meeting Gann Brewer in HCM City (Saigon) tomorrow evening and we will be panning our trip and route to get to India ASAP. We are aware of all the bombings there and are making plans to avoid any problem areas. Anyway, we will be traveling by motorcycles so we can move quickly as needed and enjoy the country side views. OK, it is august and hotter than a place called hell but then it is cooler in the early am isn't it. We will let you know asap what plans we make for the trip. Things are happening quickly here now and there are bombings all over Asia so let it be known; we come in peace guys! 

See ya'll soon!

 

About b_ray


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.