Existing Member?

Where in the World is....Audra

First posting...short and sweet!

USA | Sunday, 2 September 2007 | Views [728] | Comments [12]

Holy Crap...my journey begins (at least the international part) in 8 days!

I'm tryin to figure this blog thing out... check out my new pics @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/audi_jo/

this is where i will post all of my photos for my upcoming (and ongoing) journey.  just paste this URL into the address bar and up will pop me and my photos!!!  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy taking them!!!

smiles, love and blessings,

Audra

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

whoooo hooo! have fun...can't wait to see pics and read about some good adventures and stories! love ya A! love j

  jaymi Sep 8, 2007 4:40 AM

2

Audra I love your pictures already! You have an eye for a great shot! Can't wait to see more! Miss you buddy!

  Anita Encinias Sep 8, 2007 6:10 AM

3

Holey Buckets! I can't believe your finally going!! All of your work is paying off. Have a wonderful time, live in the moment and try NOT to plan too much. If you head to Barcelona let me know and I will call Regan. Love, Pooma

  Pam Sep 8, 2007 6:43 AM

4

Audra-
Congrats, you are finally doing it! You go girl! Keep your head up and your backpack close by :) Trust in Him to see you through it all...
Thinking of you,
Rachael

  Rachie Sep 8, 2007 7:44 AM

5

Yeaaaaa!!! I'm sooo excited and jeolous!!:) I love that you are keeping us all up on your travels. I can live vicariously until I get to go someday!!:) Have an absolutely incredible time everywhere you go..to the fullest girlfriend!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers always!
Hugs, Tina

  Tina Sep 8, 2007 10:29 AM

6

Safe travels, my friend! I am so excited for you.

Love,
Kate

  Kate Sep 9, 2007 3:14 AM

7

May your travels be a slice of happiness pie. May the only teardrops you see be made of glass. Put extra parmasean on everything just for me. And if you see any strange Duendes, tell em I say hey.
Go get em, you spledid sexy woman of the world!

  JO-nah Sep 9, 2007 1:14 PM

8

Dearest Audra,
I am extremely proud of you for taking some much needed time off/away for "Audra". May you continue to be blessed beyond measure and experience all that the world has to offer. We'll meet up in the Dominican Republic!! Takes lots of pics so I can pretend that I'm there too, plus I can show the knuckleheads at work!LOL~~>**Remember "High Risk Thinking leads to High Risk Behaviors!!!"

~~Send me your phone number also~~

  Harrell Richardson Sep 14, 2007 1:29 PM

9

Hurry with the update! I'm anxious to hear about Vatican City and friendly people there! lol, m.

  Audra Sep 15, 2007 5:54 AM

10

Are you there. I love you and miss you, but am so happy for you to be streching yourself in ways you never have before. You are making the right desicion in taking this step and I am so excited for you. Let me know how italiano is going.

  Mandy Sep 15, 2007 9:27 AM

11

I'd love to know that you've arrived safely and how your first few days are going. Also, I let Jen know about your facebook page - look for her page in the China section. I've been thinking about you and can't wait to hear how you're doing!!

  Melissa Sep 15, 2007 10:07 AM

12

I'd love to know that you've arrived safely and how your first few days are going. Also, I let Jen know about your facebook page - look for her page in the China section. I've been thinking about you and can't wait to hear how you're doing!!

  Melissa Sep 15, 2007 11:15 AM

About audi_jo


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.