Existing Member?

A Thousand Miles 12 Volunteering Projects. 6 Continents. One Amazing Trip.

Cardiff in the sunshine

UNITED KINGDOM | Thursday, 19 April 2007 | Views [364]

Cardiff is a great place to be. Lots of sunshine, friendly faces and areas to generally have a giggle. And giggle we did as 'A Thousand Miles' and fouding organisation Social Chit Chat had a 'get together' party.  

Last weekend the beer was flowing and the wine corks were popped open as Social Chit Chat held a party for travellers to 'get together' in style at ZC club in Cardiff.

A 'get together' party sounds a bit seedy - but it was all a bit of harmless fun and 'get together' just meant meeting like minded people who do some volunteering and a bit of travelling. There were no police raids or anything like that. It was all nice and angel-like for most of the night.

The night raised some much needed funds for Social Chit Chat with revellers enjoying discounted drinks. Good times!

Our next party is going to be in London in a few months and is strictly invitation only - if you and your friends would like to go on the list then email: admin@socialchitchat.com. Places usually fill up very quickly so get in now to avoid disappointment.

Tags: Party time

About athousandmiles


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.