Existing Member?

Round the World in about 200 Days

The End...

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 26 August 2008 | Views [660]

Well it's finally over, hard to believe really, I managed to fit in time to add the pictures from the end of our central america stint while we were in the states but since making back to the western world life has been real busy so I haven't had a chance to write a story yet.

The last bit of central america was 1 huge party in the beautiful bocas del toro panama, some crazy "interesting" times in cuba, 1 last mexican feed and on to the states...

Dennis got to meet my family in Maine and I got to catch up with lots of people in the Northeast before heading off to a fabulous wedding in Aspen, some friends surprised me in Denver and then we met up with 1 more friend in Miami before hitting Amsterdam for 1 crazy week and we have finally landed in London, our new home :)

Amazingly we managed to find a beautiful flat in 2 days! Now if only jobs would come as quickly, the new flat does indeed have a spare room for all you potential visitors!

Well these are the latest pics, enjoy and I reckon this might be it for the updates, got to get me a job!

love and miss and hope to see you all soon xx april and dennis

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.