Existing Member?

Noops Moves

Restday with a Hangover

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 23 August 2009 | Views [646]

Today is my Cousin sister(Remya’s )Wedding in India. I really wanted to be there as a brother. I really wish her the best and a part of me is very sad that im not there on her big day.Love you sis! Well I always hate next day after a big day/night..well who doesn’t? oh yeah the one’s who don’t drink they always seem smart to me the next day. Today is supposed to be the lazy rest day were we supposed to get over jet lag and be ready to start our hike the next day.My plan on killing the virus with alcohol didn’t work.I seem to have flu and congestion and bad throat infection too. Oh well no big deal I hope. Oh by the way I think out of the BIG 5 my favourite is TUSKER!! All 4 of us tried to get out of the hotel and go for a little walk across the road. And they we got told off by a guy that we should go out only with a guide and not by ourself. Its so annoying cause you know he is just trying to get you to pay for a guide. Also he was just one of the porters there not even an official staff. But cause we couldn’t be bothered we just stayed in and had a lazy afternoon. We had out briefing and introduction to our guide in the evening around 7. We were introduced to our guide BRUCE. I already read lot of reviews about him and they all been good and lot of people who have hiked with him recommends him. He seem to be a very nice guy and after the intro he kind of went through with what we will be doing and what we need to have. About our route,gear,medicines,snacks,different camp sites,porters,maybe a bribe to rangers . We Leave tomorrow for 10 day hike….Mt.KILIMANJARO…….. HAKUNA MATATA!!!!

Tags: big 5, hangover

 

About anoop


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.