Existing Member?

Noops Moves

Ethiopia-Kilimanjaro

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 21 August 2009 | Views [404]

The flight to Killi was great. Christine was next to a guy who was Tanzanian and they got along well. I was seated next to a grumpy African lady. I said hello and smiled and got a F.O reaction from her. So my brain started going dude get the hell out of there if you could and escape I did. I asked this really hot air hostess if she could find me another seat and she got me a 3 seater.Oh by the way Ethiopian Airlines do have some beautiful Air hostess. So I stretched out on my 3 seater ordered few drinks and relaxed. I wasn’t really planning to drink till I get to Kilimanjaro.Oh wait when I left Melbourne my plan was not to drink till I finish Mt.Kili.But my theory is the only reason you make plans are so you can change it and some of my close friends know I like the “There is no plan and that is the plan “theory too. So plans changed, I had few drink saw the top of Killi through the clouds from the plane and thought wow what we are going to do is great. Landed in Killi and got through the Airport with no issues and then I got introduced to the Jambo (Hello) word. .Got some Tanzanian shillings (1 USD converts to 1290 Tanzanian Shillings).

Tags: ethiopian airline

About anoop


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.