Existing Member?

Botswana Pioneering Trip 2012

Lot's of studies

BOTSWANA | Sunday, 26 February 2012 | Views [522]

It is Sunday today, and we just enjoyed the meeting, and are about to go on field service. I have 2 of my 3 studies to go to and Anna is starting her 5th today.

As we have said before the field here is amazing, we visit interested ones and they ask you back the next day, so you can literally start a study in 3-4 days.

Two of my studies had already promised to be at the meeting today, but as transport is a problem here they could not make it, so will try to arrange a lift for them next Sunday.


We will get our first taste of the proper bush tomorrow, as we are flying out on a small plane to a camp called, 'Chief's' camp just for one night. Apparently they have a pride of about 15 odd lions nearby so looking forward to seeing them. Our friends who stayed at the same camp a few months back got charged by an elephant on the way back to their room as there are no fences, you are literally in the bush.

Cant wait, will update next week with some animal pic's when we are back...

About annaryan


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Botswana

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.