Existing Member?

Journeys.... Let's explore the world by foot and take the highest road that has the most potholes...

Day 3 - Chipping Camden

USA | Friday, 7 November 2008 | Views [432] | Comments [1]

Hoo

Hoo

Beautiful!  A lovely day, misty and cold but fun.  We left the house around 10 am, drove a short distance to Chipping Camden and spent most of the day wandering around the town.  It took us quite a while to see all of the sites (finding one house took several tries).  Stopped for lunch at a tea house and had tea and Scones, Vinnie had the plough mans and beer.  The walks were very muddy so we had to take our shoes off to eat.  We spent the latter part of the day driving around the rest of the North Cotswold and finished off early.  Tonite is for relaxing and then walking up the street for Indian food.  I took two photo's...one special one for Evie, Beth and Mel.  The second of a traditional looking house next to the sign post.  Tomorrow we are either finally doing the walk from the B&B or if rainy heading to either Gloucester or Warwick Castle.  The Castle is supposed to be a bit touristy...but what the heck!

Comments

1

Ha ha. Hoo Lane. I bet you just cracked yourself up!! :)

  Bethanie Nov 8, 2008 9:31 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.