Existing Member?

Live as if this is all there is!

a little blurb

USA | Monday, 9 June 2008 | Views [619] | Comments [4]

Many, many things have happened today and yesterday!  It is 2am and I (Angela) have had beer, Jamison, and two kinds of sake- so I will keep this short.

Since Takayama, we have been to Shirakawa-go and now Osaka- but along the way we met up with Jun(Japanese about 47 years old) and Lassad (from Tunisia, lives in France, but is studying in Japan.  And many adventures ensued after that.  Instead of taking the bus and then the train to Osaka from Shirakawa-go, we rode with them in Jun's car, pimped out with neon and lots of technology.  In that car Jun was also a driver for one of Osaka's many prosititutes that sit propped in a store front with a mama watching over!  Jun also was able to teach us about the shade-shisty side of Japanese life!  More on all of this later, but many bars, shops, pictures, toilets, lessons in Japanese language and culture and interesting sights later, we sit at an internet cafe in Osaka to debrief on the days events!  I am off to bed even though Kyle would walk the town all night!  Tomorrow, Kyoto, and then on to Korea!

Comments

1

Hi Angie and Kyle,

If you are going to meet the guy for climbing mountains, he says Saturday will be good for him, instead of Sunday. So, please give him a call earlier. If you need his phone number, please let me know. Thanks. Miss ya~

  nami Jun 9, 2008 11:43 PM

2

Prostitues and shade-shisty things, well now you're talking... No really be careful and don't have too much fun. I love you both very much!

  Mom Jun 10, 2008 12:24 AM

3

Hi Guys:
Sounds like you are having a great time! We really enjoy reading your blogs, kind of makes us feels like we are on the journey with you too! Be careful and take care of each other. Hugs and kisses.

  California Mom Jun 10, 2008 4:30 AM

4

What is with the toilets??? Why are they so interesting??

  Jenn Jenn Jun 13, 2008 9:37 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.