Existing Member?

Ana and Emmas Journal Adventures around the world

xmas day

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 25 December 2006 | Views [731] | Comments [1]

Xmas morning emma speaks to her parents and catches up on some local news from back home. We have some porridge for brekkie and  head off back to kevins unit to sort some stuff out we then return to kevins parents for a delicious crimbo dinner. After dinner we decide to spend the rest of the day in the city. Kevin drives and we visit the casino where we watch a puppet type show of Christmas. On the way we walk past the “official” barmy army pub which was packed full of English people all having a good time…there is a big queue to get in and as we walk past emma hears a shout her name, its turns out to be amy fern a friend she used to go to junior school with, they exchange numbers and arrange to meet in there later.

We have a xmas drink in the casino and Lowey heads back home as we decide to stay out…we head back to barmy army pub where everyone is chanting for England, it turns out we meet quite a few cricketers from home that ana knows and have a drink with them. It all gets messy and eventually we head home to the unit to get some rest before the 1st day of the cricket.

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

Hi,
Amy Fern - Did she go to St Mary's Private School, then Mater Dei on the Central Coast, in Australia?

If so, then that makes 2 people that know her. You and me!

  Jerildene Smith Apr 2, 2007 4:03 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.