Existing Member?

Ana and Emmas Journal Adventures around the world

face lifts

USA | Wednesday, 4 October 2006 | Views [562]

Wednesday 4th October

 

Left for Santa Barbara early morning, said bye to Bosco and met another nice dog and owner who gave us a few tips of nice places to stop along the coast road. Yet again we got abit lost ended up going south down free way a couple of times instead of North, oops but ana seemed to have some good magic instincts that day and got us back on track every time. Arrived in Santa Barbara, which was really nice posh student town with a main street full of bars and restaurants. Motel was a dive so headed straight out to a cool fish restaurant which was happy hour prices on drinks and food, had prawns Clams and veg. old guy sat next to ana started chatting to us didn’t really take much notice until with both agreed they looked loaded his wife most have had a least 4 face lifts and her lips were rubber. Chatted to them for a bit while sipping our wine, they gave us some really cool places to visit further up the coast, then went on to say we could have stayed with them in one of there houses for few nights if they weren’t going home the following day, Ana and I have now planned and discussed we must talk to every face lift woman we meet to get some free accommodation. 

Ended up in karaoke bar where the singers were so professional they even beat the regulars in the globe back in tamo, also half the age and amazing looking.

Tags: Food & eating

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.