Existing Member?

Enjoying life!

Forget about crossing the streets...GO DIVING!!!

VIETNAM | Friday, 1 August 2008 | Views [480]

Ok...I know I have been awfully lazy when it comes to keeping you guys informed of what I am up to here in the far east...but it is soooo damn hoooot, which makes me soooo damn laaaazy.

So the last week we spent in Nha Trang, a beautiful beach resort, the first 2 days we were chillin' at the beach and enjoying the HEAT! Then we decided to become certified open water divers! THe course lasted for 3 days, one day in the swimming pool and 2 days in the ocean, but it felt like it was for a week at least. Because it was exhausting, nerv wrecking, exciting, fun, sleepless (due to very late night study sessions ;-)) and GREAT at the same time!! We met a lot of fun people from all over this planet. 

But Nha Trang was a big change from Saigon, except for the diving course and the wild partying at night, it was much more relaxing.

This morning we arrived to Hoi An, which is an even more chilled out small old town, with 500 tailors!! So we basically spent the whole day today going in and out of tailor shops. It's amazingly cheap here to get tailor made clothes, unfortunately I have to resist not to buy to much clothes since I still have to travel for another 2 months and my back-pack is already full!!!!

 

About amouna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.