Existing Member?

Europe Travel Tales 2009 Planning, panicking and doing a wonderful solo trip, at least for part of the time, to destinations in fabulous Europe.

Saturday May 30, 2009

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 30 May 2009 | Views [265]

OK...well unbelievably, it's now more than 6 weeks since I booked the trip. Marie confirmed my suspicions that I wouldn't get a cheap flight...ended up choosing Emirates and flying via Dubai. First time flying with Emirates, and so it's via Dubai to Zurich. Cost around $2200 and because of my stuffup with paying the deposit for the Intrepid tour, have now also paid for the flights. Still haven't taken out the insurance, so need to get onto that ASAP.

Given Zurich the heads up over entering and exiting from Paris because I'd rather make the trip to Paris when I'm fresh and not too over short trips between destinations.

So, ticking off the days and marking time. Will finish work the morning of August 27 and so will have a couple of days to make my way to Perth, and finish the shopping, maybe catch up with Dad if he's back from his travels and go through my storage to see what else I should be taking.

It's going quickly...great!!!!

About ally007


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.