Existing Member?

adventures through South America

E mails from South America

ARGENTINA | Tuesday, 30 January 2007 | Views [364]

Just a quick E mail to kill some time while I wait to go on my 22 hour bus ride to Iguazu falls. Any of you who have had the pleasure of doing a bus trip with me know how much I´m looking forward to this. I´ve got the pills and the armbands and feel really sorry for the person sitting next to me. Never mind I´ve got 2 days there and then a 36 hour ride to Mendoza! Think I might have screwed up this week...
 
Hopefully though I´ve managed to book accomodation but I did this in Spanish so I may well be homeless tomorrow night. Yes the Spanish is still terrible and they had to change the classes so that they had a class for just me and this American guy David. I keep laughing cos when we try to speak in Spanish it really does sound like a special needs class!
One french bloke insists on speaking only spanish to me so we have a very limited relationship...
 
Anyway better go and try and fit everything back into my pack and buy a present for my host mother (really!)
Keep in touch cos I´ve still got culture shock and I need to get out of this place before I buy a cheap pair of boobs!

About albamclean


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.