Existing Member?

Roadtrip Australia: Van-Tastic QLD - ADAM AND HAMISH Hamish and Adam embark on the ultimate Aussie roadtrip as they motor around Queenland with Van-Tastic Adventures for six action-packed, free-wheeling weeks of adventure.

HANGING WTH THE ZOO ANOOMINALS

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 6 September 2009 | Views [1831]

The mystery machine rolled into Noosa. Noosa is a fun surf town with a great backpackers called Halse Lodge.

http://www.halselodge.com.au/

Right in the middle of town this place is equipped with quite the games room. Pool tables, table tennis tables and a top notch bar area.

One thing we really liked about this place was at 6pm every day they have a free drink in the bar and a meet and greet for any new backpackers. It is a good chance to figure out who you wanna party with that night.

We partied all over Noosa and rolled an hour down the road for a true blue Aussie wildlife experience.

Steve Irwin is the absolute legend that left behind the legacy that is AUSTRALIA ZOO.

We were greeted by our super friendly tour guides for the day and shown the goods.

The best thing about AUSTRALIA ZOO is that it is very interactive. Not all the animals are behind cages or fences and you can get up close and personal with them.

We got to hold a snake, walk a wombat and feed the kangaroos and elephants. 

Make sure you grab a timetable on the way in because they have crocodile feeding shows throughout the day that are definitely worth a look.

http://www.australiazoo.com.au/

We are gonna rip into some more adreniline pumping fizzy juice fun times.

Chowwybunga dudeson headface.

Peace and carrots.

A and H

Tags: adventures, ambassador van, australia, australia zoo, backpackers, noosa, steve irwin, van-tastic adventures, vantastic, world nomads

About adam_hamish


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.