Existing Member?

Vagabonding Adventures

back in thailand

THAILAND | Friday, 20 July 2007 | Views [617] | Comments [1]

so as some of you already know i left cambodia after just a few days.  while visiting the temples of angkor i got a call from my family.... my mom had gone into the doctor and they found a tumor on/in her liver.  more tests are scheduled for the 24th and we will know more then.  i returned to thailand to be with natalie and make travel arrangements to return home early.  i am very appreciative of her.... i didn't really know what to do but i knew i didn't want to be alone right now, nor did she want me to be, nor did my mom or anyone else want me to be.  we are on an island waiting for info from the travel agent and will return to bkk shortly. 

in addition, my camera was stolen while getting back to thailand so all my pics from the 2nd day of temples were lost.  i will put up some from the first day though. 

i'll keep you all posted and of course your prayers are appreciated.  thanks all.

oh... i put a few pics of the temples up so you could see them.... if you are my friend on facebook you can see all my pics so far.  thanks.

jason

Tags: Scams & Robberies

Comments

1

That picture is amazing! Please keep us updated on what your next step is and when!

Talk to you soon!

Elizabeth

  Elizabeth Jul 23, 2007 2:34 PM

About ace


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.