Existing Member?

The World Through My Eyes Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.

It's not always about getting there, its about what you do on your arrival!

BRAZIL | Thursday, 21 March 2013 | Views [734]

Around twenty hours later, two long flights (the first with three screaming children in close range, a strong smell of body odour and the second without any individual tv screens) I've finally made it to Rio! I'd love to say its bright blue skies with not a cloud in sight and the suns out in full force blazing away, just to make all of those back home jealous but unfortunately that isn't the case! However, it is twenty five degrees, humid and the beach is only a stone's throw away so I can't complain!

Taking a taxi from the airport was somewhat different, besides motorcyclists constantly beeping their horns to come through the trafic, a woman selling something in the middle of the road and risking her life nearly getting knocked over,my taxi driver seemed to be fairly impatient and thought as soon as he put the car into first gear he should beep the horn at the person in front, was a tad annoying!

So that's my journey to Rio, now its time to see what this city has to offer!

X

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.