Existing Member?

Its Opener There in the Wide Open Air Enjoy our stories, our pictures and our love for life!

First Stop

CANADA | Thursday, 18 August 2016 | Views [449]

We hit the road on Tuesday but we didn't go far! We had too many good things in Vancouver to just pass by, so we made our first stop! We drove directly to a friend, Heather, and spend some time catching up. Of course Abbey was thrilled because they could chat about stretching exercises and ideas of how to make her more flexible. After that visit, we headed over to Auntie Marg's! This was our home base for the next two nights! Abbey was thrilled as she was given more juice than she has ever experienced, freezies and ice cream sandwichs! What more could a girl ask for! Another wonderful surprise was that Savannah was there, and of course you could see that Abbey loved having little Savannah around. On Wednesday we woke up for a day of fun! We headed off to Extreme Air Park which was probably the best day of Abbeys life - next to Disneyland of course. A huge indoor park of just trampolines. It couldn't get any better! So Megan, Abbey, Savannah and I bounced for an hour straight. Up, down, sideways, and in foam pits. Literally bouncing off of walls for an hour. So much fun!!! After that, Savannah headed home and The3ofUs were off for more fun! We headed to Deer Lake Park! We rented a pedal boat and headed out to explore the lake! It was beautiful out and hot! Abbey scooted to the front of the boat and pedalled her butt off! She loved it! She worked her legs and got us quite far! After a little while of that, needless to say, we were exhausted! It was time to call it a day and head home! So off we went to Auntie Marg's for a quick visit with Sam and then a much needed night of relaxation and maybe a glass of two of wine! 

 

Vacation has been a dream! We have soaked up every memory, every opportunity for a laugh, and every moment spent with family and friends! 

 

Just wait till you hear what we are up to next! 

 

Love and Peace,

The3ofUs

Tags: lake, pedal boat, roadtrip, trampoline

About 3ofus


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.