Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Happy Halloween ::: Happy Trails

THAILAND | Friday, 31 October 2008 | Views [609] | Comments [2]

Today I start my solo journey to SE Asia. I am excited, nervous, sad and in awe...this morning all i could do was cry after my bout of dry heaves from all the nerves (good ones) running thru me. A few days before i left i had been talking to my friend and guru T-Cat and she was telling me how she has the hawk as her totem (like her watcher) and i sat there on the beach with her and thought to myself what is mine...as i sat their i recalled that every time i was wondering if i was doing the right thing or when i needed watching i always saw dragon flies...they seem to tell me that i am right on track When i was contemplating quitting my cooperate job every day that i thought today is the day i would see a dragon fly on my car as i was leaving for lunch...telling yes today you should do it. So here i am in the ft laud airport crying excited nervous thinking god i need a sign that i am doing the right thing...i look down bowing my head asking again for a sign and there all over the carpet...wouldnt ya know....the entire carpet is filled with purple dragon flies...so here i am doing things right on track... happy trails to me... enjoy my blog... NAMASTE'

 

Comments

1


I see a dragonfly tattoo in your future. SO glad you are on this journey my friend. Be well, be safe, and contact me if you need anything.

xoxo
Doozer

  Nicole Nov 17, 2008 6:43 AM

2

I finally made it to your blog my friend and cant wait to read about your travels..and i see a dragonfly tatoo as well for you cook. Im so proud of you! You are living your dream! I wish I was with you but i need to be right here for now.....please email me or myspace me..we really need to keep in touch. XOXO COOKIE

  cookie Dec 14, 2008 12:36 AM

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.