Existing Member?

about...

I want to know yourself

RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Tuesday, 6 May 2014 | Views [145] | Scholarship Entry

How often do we look at the world around us? The world in general? To the world that is within each of us ? In today's world , which overwhelm the challenges of globalization , the Internet, countless people are constantly voicing the thoughts of others , that it becomes really important? What is important for you personally ? Stop for a moment and look around. Our world is magnificent. From its breathtaking perfection . Each city - is a world with its own laws and residents. And you know , I believe that each of them is perfect. So I want to travel. When I look at other people , understand the beauty of our world, I want to live , feel and do . I need it like air. While traveling, you get to know yourself . You finally become himself. Due to travel, people, places , the beauty of our planet you know yourself , your world that is hidden deep inside. Traveling and getting to know yourself, you realize that you - only a part of this huge world, which the Creator has given us .

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About zubova101092


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Russian Federation

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.