Existing Member?

The Traveling Akwardo A story-book, photo-album and forum of sorts about my exchange in Singapore and travels in S.E Asia and beyond. Be warned my spelling is atrocious but hopefuly I will win your hearts with my wit and run on sentences.

So I've decided to get a travel blog...let the madness begin!

CANADA | Sunday, 3 December 2006 | Views [432]

    

     So here I am in the Weldon Library at the University of Western Ontario at 11:15 p.m , putting off studying for my ecology final - a sad Saturday night if you ask me. Anyway, in one of my creative attempts at procrastination I decided that shopping for a travel blog would be a promising activity, and I found this blog server to be the one to fit the bill. Soon enough this blog will hopefully be filled with fun and exciting stories and pictures but for now it will be chock full of mundane tales from the library.

     This is my first blog, and homepage since my grade 7 FoxyZo homepage on geocities went down about 8 years ago.. so bear with me. Since this is my first blog entry (I can feel the pretentiousness running through me already) I will introduce myself, I am Zohara (see pic) the rambling, hilarious, grammatically and politically incorrect girl who will hopefully entertain you with my Asian adventures and perhaps sway you to send me an email.

    Ecology is calling but welcome and I hope this blog will bring great things, like a cure for cancer and world peace.

Dream Big,

Love,

Zohara 

Tags: Misadventures

About zohara


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.