Existing Member?

Zip Lining - A Learning Adventure

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [430] | Scholarship Entry

My video combines the “My Kind of Adventure” & “Learn how to” themes. I went to Catalina Island for my LAaLALand Alert!!!! site.
The adventurous zip lining is an eco-sport that involves hanging in the sky. It appeals to active and youthful people, something my LAaLALanders would want to do.
I went to NYU Film, & was featured on the home makeover show “Dress My Nest”. As a personality, I am seeking television hostess and commercial work. I produce the LAaLALand Alert!!! list of things to do in LA for $10 or less.
My travels have been life-changing experiences that included couchsurfing. I realized what an adventurous explorer & survivor I am.
One of Ali Powell’s dream projects is to actually make a music video film based on Antonio Carlos Jobim's "Sinfonia Do Rio De Janiero" because he finds it such a captivating peace of music and art. The trip will not only open our eyes more, but help our viewers realize how “out of many we are one”, an old Jamaican and Surinamese quote.
It will have an invaluable impact on our career trajectories and undoubtedly lead us to the next level of success that we have been working for for so long. Thanks for the consideration.

Tags: travel film scholarship 2012

About ziparound


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.