Existing Member?

Home is Where the Heart is

Getting Started

USA | Tuesday, 20 March 2007 | Views [453]

I have never plan for such an extensive trip in my life, but I guess there is a first for everything.  I put in my notice about two months ago and my last day of work was this past Thursday.  I thought it would be exciting but in fact it was very very SCARY!  No job/income for a while!!!!  Gosh I was so sad on my last day and had a hard time staying my usual cheerfulness.  I'm really going to miss everyone :(

On my last day as the day was coming to an end.  One of the surgeon was saying his good-bye and reminded me to be careful and don't come back with dysentery, and I told him at least he was nicer then the other surgeon who warn me about coming back with a bad valve.  He chuckle and replied "That's not a problem!  I can fix that one…I can't do much for dysentery" (Work Humor) 

Of Course I couldn't have done it with out my xiao zhu zhu's help.  In fact I would never do this if it weren't for him.  Lots of planning and shopping go into this trip.  Don't like the planning part too much but SHOPPING (here I come!)

9 more days till my flight.....since I have abandonment issue thanks to my dear brother (PUNK!!! who left me numerous time in various places through out Miami because he forgot to pick me up!!!)  Everyday I have stressed the importance that XiaoZhuZhu be at the airport to pick me up!!!!!!

Well, thanks for reading.  I’ll keep everyone in touch and to let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking!

Tags: The Planning Phase

About zinzin


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.