Existing Member?

Time of the seasons

time of seasons

BRAZIL | Friday, 5 July 2013 | Views [212]

"cotton" Jericoacoara, Brasil, scanned negative Pentax k1000 black and white

The story of this pictures is about a very special trip I made to the north of Brasil, to Pipa and further north to Jericoacoara, Fortaleza. Its about a young girl, lost, broken hearted, dissilusionated and trapped in her oun net she had been building for 22 years. This place is srrounded by mountains of sand an infinit sea ahead and in between the mountains small ponds are formed because of the rains. The feeleng out there is of a magestic enormity full of life, but at the same time such gratness of nature made you feel so light and small that for some moments I could feel a strange emtiness inside me. It was like I was alone sorounded by mountains of sand and the ocean that enveloped me with such kindness. The sky and the stars were all part of the same scenery and I was just an observer of all of this natural place. I walked hours up and down those mountain until I found a little shelter lost in betwwen them or a magic pond or the ocean or just m e and all that sand. Felt like I was the only one there been witness of everything and nothing at the same time.

It was for sure an experience the hole time. a story of a girl who still cant find her place in this world, who cant find yet a fertil ground were the soil allows her to spred roots. Here she felt de ground, the sant and the sea, she felt the place felt like she was closer to discover her purpose, and find her self as she realy is.

About zelmira


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.