Existing Member?

Just leave!

Paris in spring

FRANCE | Friday, 9 May 2014 | Views [102] | Scholarship Entry

She sad i should sleep on the floor, it was hot so i left room and went to some pub. Took beer, and was watching people having fun speaking French all of them having there's no tomorrow expression on their faces. Pub it self was in ruins, very nice place to feel free and forget about inevitable ending coming. I knew this day will come when i hugged her, kept smelling her hair and then we just slept like that. In the morning she sad, We have never slept like this, we didn't move at all. Well, i ordered another beer, another start, need to go back home, people in Paris looked like they dont care. World ends right there few kilometres after you leave last urban part of city. While we were walking down the streets art scammers were trying to sell some of their garbage art. She tried to talk with some of them. I sad He is not artist if he is wearing old jeans and bottomless shoes, he is not authentic but he is trying hard ill give him that. And then she gave me snake eyes look. So i left watching very depressive cold boulevard. They were filming something on the other side of the street. I was pretending watching that in the crowd, didn't understand what were they talking.Secretly i was watching her. Sun took just her hair while she was laughing with art scammer. One day im gona miss her hard. On the bank of Seine we were drinking vine with some friends of hers...I asked my self whether Parisiens have opinion on foreigners drinking there. Are they bothered with that? If i would see group of people sitting and drinking on some place i see or pass it every day , i would probably think. Why are they even there? It was very cold although it was July , sunny with random rain lashes, we set in some caffe and when rain started we just left without paying our coffee. Thank you Paris for free coffee. Rain started and i saw her running down rock paved street, laughing and her skirt become wet. I hugged her and felt cold cheeks on my face. Im gona miss her so much. She was happy. Talking with everyone. On July 16 Paris and all of France celebrates Day of Bastille(or smth. like that). We were watching rivers of people walking around and amazing fireworks.I was thinking how hard for me will it be when she leaves. Her face was smile, prettiest smile in the world. We need to visit today that , that and that museum. So we did. Weather remained same. I had to leave. She sad We will always have Paris. Cliche heard in old movie. So we laught.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About yurodivi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.