Existing Member?

The Journey of Yudha

The Power of Partnership for Brighter Indonesia

INDONESIA | Friday, 7 August 2015 | Views [330] | Scholarship Entry

My name is Rishi Andika Yudha, I am 33 years old, I was born and raised in Indonesia. I speak Indonesian, English and French. Currently I work as part time writer for SPOT Communication in Jakarta. The reason why I am so interested in joining this program is because the experience I have last year when I involved in the making of film about partnership in agriculture for brighter Indonesia. My film has been chosen for the opening of Jakarta Food Security Summit 2015.

Ever since, I have fallen so deeply into scriptwriting and film making, although i am still amateur on this field, but I believe one day I can make a good film that can bring something to the world. To me, Film is a media with impactful power to promote culture and language, educate diversity and differences, and discuss multiple issues that society face.

For a year I have been looking a chance to learn more about film making, share ideas with other film makers and making one under supervision from a prominent film maker. I found that this program can bridge my wish and facilitate my ideas to be heard in wider audience. My point of view towards this program is that i can explore my ability in film making and promote community in particular farmers as well culture of Indonesia.

I am a passionate person, discipline with integrity and uniqueness which i believe can contribute something to this program. If you are looking a person that is with faith and passion to do big I am the one you are looking for.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About yudha30


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.