Existing Member?

Wanderlust

First day of my life!

USA | Thursday, 5 June 2014 | Views [424]

Title inspired from a song with the same name, here is my favorite cover for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdj2X22jI7Y

More than Coldplay melodies, the vintage pair of shoes, and the retro vest. Beyond the memories inside the messenger bag. Is it my scarf that is soaked in the scent of my dear grandmother? Is that how falling in love feels like? But, wait .what/who is the beloved? There is a humane component rather than the materialistic manifestation of a nomad. In quest of desire of becoming one, I claim I am wanderlust. It  started when I got smiles from strangers who became friends the minute they left their emails on the back of my hand. People whom when I first met, made me feel like it is the first day of my life.

The people who travel with you. Not those who “backpack” the road by your side, but those whom you carry in your heart, and travel with. Those whom you listen to the tracks, drink the tea, and wear the perfume of the past for.. Those who left a smiley image in your mind, and those who left a soothing voice inside your soul. Those who trigger memories to be felt by all your senses, make you remember.. and make you navigate into old letters, pictures, and conversations while on the road.

In life, go for awesome people who take your breath away. People who do not only make you speechless but also give you doses of positivity … to the extent that your speechless moments shall turn into eloquent and explicit words, and then those words with their richness turn into beautiful actions, that turn YOU into the outstanding version of yourself reflecting all the awesomeness you have witnessed! There comes one of my dreams, to be one of the richest people on the planet. Not “money-rich”, but “people-rich”! Always collecting the mists of beauty emitted from living souls.

Be with people who make you want to be a better person. People who inspire you. People who challenge you, and make you create … People who trigger the best out of you! Those who compete with you in eloquent words, sweet gestures, and random acts of kindness. People whom if you imitate them, you become a better version of yourself. Those who shall put you in your best state, and shall eventually be your best friends. They don’t have to be physically present with you all the time as I mentioned, their presence would be extremely strong, and extra-ordinary that their physical presence will never define their existence in your daily life. :-)

I have found my most interesting people .ever; the most special, the ones with the deepest reflections, rich intellect, beautiful insight, eloquent description reflected in their glowing and dazzling eyes, and defined features; they are moving optimism, and absorbing the love from the air whilst radiating enlightening inspiration.. those simple souls with soft hearts who cleanse their eyes every once in awhile as they explore the globe. Those whom I unexpectedly meet in an airport!

Tags: airports, road, travel, wanderlust

About yousr


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.