Existing Member?

Pondtales

WorldNomads October Staff Meeting & Treasure Hunt...

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 31 October 2011 | Views [440]

In the words of INXS...achtung baby! This month's Germany themed staff cultural presentation centred around Oktoberfest, jam-packed with beer wenches, great food, chicken dance competition and even a WWII themed treasure hunt. Special thanks to Robyn, Michael, Kathryn, Simone, Dave, Kat and Vanda for their efforts in making the evening a wonderful one. I've even been told by Craig Pike it was better than the Spain night!

Big congrats to our Assistant Editorial Manager Kate Hoffman for hunting down the treasure, beating both the Claims and Customer Service teams to it. The squeaky rubber chicken prize was won by the one only Lisa Cape, literally the only one...
Deli selections, sausages, kransky's, schnitzels, lots of German beverages and even a Black Forest cake! Our regular MC could not make it but we had a replacement that was just as good, well...yeah! Michael and Malcolm did their best German equivalent to the Riverdance but don't give up your day jobs fellas! With great company in the form of Jager and Schnapps the evening continued as we welcomed the weekend a few hours early. Bring on Mo-vember!!! 

About yellowducks


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.