Existing Member?

Relaxing Trip to Nepal

Go To Nepal, Particularly If You Are Chinese!

NEPAL | Tuesday, 22 April 2014 | Views [285] | Scholarship Entry

Be prepared, our Chinese friends, you will hear lots of neplized Chinese in Nepal, and people on the road will smile at you and call us Chinese good friends even you have just met and could not remember their names.

Nepal is a strange but lovely country for Chinese to go, and they have everything a Chinese would be craving for.

If you are worried about your English but want to visit a foreign country, many Nepali businessmen would speak to you in Chinese. You may find quite pleasantly that like the Chinese, Nepalis love bargaining at price too.

If you are pursuing spiritual comfort but could not go to India, the birthplace of Buddha would be perfect for you. Literally, you cannot walk on the street without passing a temple. Plus, nearby,cheaper and on-arrival-visa! Take that, India!

If you want to stop calculating currencies and start to spend some money( here referring to non-second-generation-rich Chinese),Nepal again! Ordinary Chinese tourists would find travelling abroad could be affordable and enjoyable.

If you are a backpacker and a mountain-climbing lover, where else would be the better place to go than the country with Everest? Several routes to choose from, take from half-day to a month. By the way, local people are so proud of their mountains that they have a famous beer called Everest.

If you have the time between one week and one year to kill, Nepal is a place copyrighted “relaxing". Nepalis seem happy and hospitable, and their living pace and religious culture will calm your nervous and make you(temporarily) off the chains in your daily life.

Go to Nepal, explore a new kind of journey and life, my friends. I believe after you encountered with Nepal, names like Pokhara, Lumbini, Chitwan, will always hold a special place in your heart.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About yangchen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.