Existing Member?

Words

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 29 September 2012 | Views [358] | Scholarship Entry

Once I promised My mother that I would make a film about her and the farm when I graduated from Film studies and surely I did.
I have worked in Luxembourg as a freelance
Independent Spirit Productions and have produced and directed a
documentary in Egypt about an Organic farm owned by A British lady .I also shot and edited a live event in Luxembourg for an NGO named Unity Foundation which specializes in promoting education, health and women's rights.They were celebrating their 20th year of establishment and success. In 2010 I freelanced with filmmaker Oliver Wilkins in Cairo, Egypt and worked on a few documentaries about Education and awareness. The first one was about Skills for Employability for the British Council and the second was about Infant Mortality Rate in Upper Egypt, UNICEF and Finllay a promo for Vodafone, Al Souq application which has been launched and used in Egypt but under a new name. I have always wanted to become a full time filmmaker and that is what I want to do for the rest of my life, its what makes me and the people around happy.
Winning would mean everything to me, it would be a DREAM.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About yahyia


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.