Existing Member?

Tokyo in 150 seconds

Traipsing through Tokyo in 150 seconds

JAPAN | Tuesday, 28 July 2015 | Views [196] | Scholarship Entry

Hello there! It has taken 25 years but I've finally gotten up the courage and slight insanity to quit my cushy corporate life and take the plunge into travelling full time for a year. Combined with a intense love for writing, and a considerate obsession with travel videos, I've started a travel blog and made my first video all in a month.
Then I stumbled upon world nomads in search for travel insurance and came across this amazing opportunity and decided to enter my amateur attempt in the black hole that is the world of video making. I can only imagine the number of tedious hours going behind a 4 minute clip showcasing the best of a destination, and I was sold.

I really want to better my skills and what better way to do it than to be surrounded by the best mentors and picturesque scenery that is Colombia. I truly am excited at this chance and hopefully I can get the opportunity to do so! More of my writing work and wandering thoughts can be found at my website/blog/crazyfairytale below!

Thanks!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About xinenchua


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.